Designed by Registered Dietitians, teachers and students, these programs easily integrate healthy eating into the Ontario curriculum.
Our programs and associated teacher workshops:
- Encourage healthful eating habits and skills in your students
- Provide dynamic, cross-curricular and pedagogically sound tools for teachers
- Meet Ontario curriculum expectations
- Are innovative, fun and engaging for students
- Support student achievement by promoting healthy eating
- Reinforce your school's commitment to health
- Are FREE!
Explore programs for:
What other teachers are saying about our programs:
" Fantastic presentation and incredible resource. This will certainly help me include nutrition education in my teaching." Sabrina Gifford
" Hands-on practical and time-efficient resource that can be implemented easily into any classroom." Robyn Heibert, OCDSB
" Awesome, informative, creative, teacher/student friendly, empowering for students, meets all types of learners." Gay Semch, Holy Meadows